Concerned you missed a big story? We’ve got you covered. Every Sunday we’ll be posting the top five trending articles about The Cloud. So sit back, relax and enjoy the top headlines of the week.
1. SAP announced that they plan to buy Ariba. But is this the best idea for them? Find out what the experts at information week have to say.
2. With the world of cloud computing gaining momentum there are bound to be more myths surrounding it. Find out what five myths IT World busted this week.
3. Could cloud computing have found an new role in the fight against crime? A report came out that the icloud helped to track an iphone stolen last April. Find out the details at GMA News.
4. You can outsource your IT needs, but you can’t outsource your compliance requirments. Find out how to work with a cloud provider on meeting all of your compliance needs and what you both need to do in order to remain compliant.
5. Wyse announced this week that they will be working with local technology partners in Africa to enhance eLearning capabilities. What does this mean, and how will this be beneficial to local communities? Find out more at Market Watch.